Our overarching goal is to create friendships so that we can empower each other to become valuable, proactive members of our community and our respective industries. We aim to represent the best of an immigrant nation and to prove that unity is the strongest way forward.
We are working to improve the value of our Membership benefits and by March 2017 we plan to include:
- Network: Access to our Member Directory.
- Grow your business: List your business/services in our Business Directory.
- Grow your social media footprint: access to Twitter Lists of Colombia-related accounts so that you can interact with them easily.
- Get Your Voice Heard: Publish as a contributor to the website (pending approval from PC team)
- Have fun: Event calendar with a list of Colombia related (or latino related) events around New York City.
Por Colombia NY Professional Membership Fees. Is membership free?
Por Colombia has traditionally been a free membership. This year, however, we are determined to increase our members’ footprint in the Colombian Community. We are therefore partnering with select non-profits or entities that can benefit from our member’s donation. This won’t take effect until the second quarter 2017. So stay tuned!
What are membership requirements?
- First and foremost, you must tell us how you are involved (or why you are interested) in the Colombian community. You do NOT have to be Colombian or of Colombian descent to become a member. We welcome everyone that is interested in collaborating with us or for Colombia.
- You must be a working professional, and provide a LinkedIn profile. This is a requirement so that we can review your application and categorize you in the right industry.
Already a member?
We look forward to building this membership with you by our side.